cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephanie Zohner" <stephanie.zoh...@gmx.at>
Subject Writing plain text files?
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2003 14:26:13 GMT
Hi,

I want to write plain text files with Cocoon, What's the best way to do
this?

The task sounds simple, but for me, it turned out to be quite tricky.

So far I have tried with the SourceWriteTransformer. However, it still
requires at least a root tag for its output.
Another problem ist, that I need line breaks in my output text file and I
don't know, how to tell the XSLT Processor to do this.

To make myself a bit clearer:
I would like to turn an XML-fragment like this,

<page>
<line> bla bla bla bla bla bla </line>
<line> murmel murmel murmel </line>
</page>