cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "yunzapito@yunzapito.com" <yunzap...@yunzapito.com>
Subject Tranformation of a session“s parameter
Date Tue, 07 Oct 2003 16:46:39 GMT

  I have installed Cocoon 2.2.1 and tomcat 4.1.27 running under jdk1.4.
IĀ“ve got a question about what should i do to transform a XML parameter
that IĀ“ve obtained from an action and that IĀ“m trying to tranform.

  <map:match pattern="acceso">
   <map:act type="session" />
   <map:act type="login">
      <map:generate type="session-attr" src="XMLActionResult"/>
   </map:act>
  <map:transform src="sesion/doLogin.xsl">
      <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}" />
  </map:transform>
  <map:serialize type="html"/>
  </map:match>

IĀ“m obtaining the next error message:
 org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException

The session-attr generator is the SessionAttributeGenerator. I suppose the
problem is that the generator produces DOM and the transformer needs SAX...

  could I make a transformation from DOM to SAX ?
  Where should I do it (IĀ“m looking to the transformator code, but I donĀ“t
know where and how to make the transformation from DOM to SAX) ?

   Thanks a lot.