cocoon-users mailing list archives

From pogi...@netscape.net
Subject Logicsheets & Cocoon.xconf
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 17:44:27 GMT
I thought logicsheets had to be defined in Cocoon.xconf or explicitly declared in the xsp page
but is this also true of the built-in logicsheets? Or are they also defined elsewhere? I have
a short xsp page that uses esql.xsl and it performs as expected. But if I remove:

<builtin-logicsheet>
  <parameter name="prefix" value="esql"/>
  <parameter name="uri" value="http://apache.org/cocoon/SQL/v2"/>
  <parameter name="href" value="resource://org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/xsp/java/esql.xsl"/>
</builtin-logicsheet>

from Cocoon.xconf and restart Tomcat, the page still works. I'm sure I'm missing something
very obvious but why doesn't it fail? (this is C2.1.1 on Tomcat 4.1.27)

Pogie