cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "McDonald, Bruce" <Bruce.McDon...@bankofamerica.com>
Subject RE: Cocoon Forms or not?
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:04:21 GMT
For me, I am building a simple framework using XSLT and javascript (and a client/server model
for large, hierarchical data structures).  This works for my application (generic reporting
system) - other applications - I dont know.

regards,
Bruce.

-----Original Message-----
From: Gianluca Sartori [mailto:g.sartori@elis.org]
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 12:01 PM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Cocoon Forms or not?

Hi guys,
It's only me.

I'm going ahead with my cocoon journey and I discover what Woody, now
Cocoon Forms, is. My question is: Did this framework reach a usable
stage? I'm going to use cocoon for the first time in a real-world
project. I'd like to know if Woody is for me or if I should turn to
another Form framework. If this is the case, which one do you suggest to
me?

Thanks for any help,
Gianluca