cocoon-users mailing list archives

From and...@digitalfarmers.com
Subject Re: simple matching problem
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2003 06:05:33 GMT
I apologize, I just solved it.
It appears I had a more general image matcher hidden somewhere above the
special image matcher in the sitemap, and as soon as I changed directories
the more general matcher was able to match (one that just does a map:read of
image resources). I don't know why I was thinking that general matchers was
matched last, and not in order of appearance... rtfm I guess. Once again,
sorry.

Anders