cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gianluca Sartori <g.sart...@elis.org>
Subject Re: OT: does cocoon handle suicides in a convenient way?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 14:07:16 GMT
Il ven, 2003-10-17 alle 15:29, Bertrand Delacretaz ha scritto:
> Le Vendredi, 17 oct 2003, à 15:12 Europe/Zurich, Gianluca Sartori a
> écrit :
> > ...I'm only asking for an error message...
>
> Most probably the connection pool is unable to connect to your database
> and tries again forever, you should see messages in the servlet engine
> logs if there are none in the Cocoon logs.
>
> -Bertrand

Thanks. After sending this email, I made it work... I simply restart
tomcat. I still don't understand why sometimes I must restart the
application server. I'm used to only stop-and-go the context. And, yes,
I didn't modify tomcat related config files, but only cocoon specific
files.

Thanks anyway!
Gianluca