cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gianluca Sartori <g.sart...@elis.org>
Subject OT: does cocoon handle suicides in a convenient way?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 13:12:21 GMT
I wander why... I followed the instructions. I'm still experimenting
with cocoon and I spent 3 (three) days trying to build a simple and
stupid example. I only tried to get some data out of my MS SQL Server...

God, Why did you leave me alone? Isn't true that you go with Java and
speak only XML so you can be anywhere and you can speak to everyone?

What did I do wrong? I think I'll commit suicide. The other way is wait
until that GET request handled by cocoon returns. Will this ever happen?

I'm only asking for an error message...

Gianluca