cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rolf Kulemann <m...@rolf-kulemann.com>
Subject CLI and <checksum-uri> in Cocoon 2.1 CVS (head?)
Date Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:20:09 GMT
Hi People,

the last days I was adicted to play around with cocoon 2.1 CVS HEAD.
I got stuck the first time when trying to generate offline pages.

CLI complained about a Malformed URL caused in method readChecksumFile()
in class org.apache.cocoon.bean.CocoonBean.java.

As far as I understand the java source, the CoooConBean expects the tag
<checksum-uri> in the xconf file. So I added

"<checksums-uri>build/dest/mindpipe.com/checksums</checksums-uri>"

to my xconf file. Everything worked fine then.

Can anybody tell me if I did sth. wrong? Does this only happening on my
machine? I'm new to cocoon. Maybe I should not use a cvs head version?

--
Rolf Kulemann

Democracy is good.  I say this because other systems are worse.
		-- Jawaharlal Nehru

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA