cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: woody block: Failed to execute pipeline.: java.util.EmptyStackException
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 18:53:41 GMT
On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 18:06, Carlos Chávez wrote:
> Bruno Dumon Escribio :-)
> > On Tue, 2003-10-07 at 18:20, Carlos Chávez wrote:
> >>  Hi to all,
> >>
> >>  i'm working with woody,
> >>  i'm using WoodyTemplateTransformer,
> >>  when the first time i execute one form this work fine, validation is
> >> ok etc,
> >>  but the second time i execute other diferent form and i try to submit
> >> this form this is the message is show me and every form is execute
> >> after shown this message too, this happen in the woody form examples:
> > <snipped message/>
> >
> > Hi Carlos,
> >
> > I don't know immediately what's causing this, but it would help if you
> > could post the relevant sitemap snippet, the form definition and the
> > form template.
>
>   hi bruno, i hope the following information help us.
<snipped the information/>

Hmmm... the stacktrace you send earlier showed the error occured from a
comment SAX event, which the WoodyTemplateTransformer simply passes on
from its input, which is the output of the filegenerator reading the
template file.

Strangely enough, in the templates you posted here I saw no comments at
all, so I'm wondering where that came from. Did you maybe remove them?

Given the fact that the error always occurs on the second call, I'm
wondering if maybe the problem is caused by the caching, but I wouldn't
know what.