cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dumon <br...@outerthought.org>
Subject Re: [GT] Ghent 2003 - Meeting on Sunday Evening?
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2003 09:11:54 GMT
On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 16:11, Christian Haul wrote:
> Hi.
>
> As many arrive already on Sunday evening, I'd like to propose to meet
> and share a some food or a beer (maybe two,...).

+1

> Steven suggested "de Vooruit" http://www.vooruit.be/

+1

> So, I suggest those interested in meeting should turn up starting
> 2000h. Look out for some English talking Geeks with GetTogether 2002
> T-shirts ;-)
>
> Opinions?

good idea, I'll show up there at 8 o'clock.

Will you still need to eat then? If so, I'll save my hunger. Note: for
eating we'll probably go to the "backstage", 30 meters further, other
side of the street.

p.s.: i've scanned a map of a good part of the center of gent, which
fits on a piece of paper, available over here, and indicated de vooruit
on it: http://outerthought.net/~bruno/images/plangent_ann.png
(warning: 6.5 MB PNG file, don't click on the link for the fun of it
please). (but everyone in gent knows where 'de vooruit' is anyhow, so
you can just ask people)