cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nesto" <nest...@libero.it>
Subject SVG graphics not working
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2003 13:50:59 GMT
Hi!

I'm trying to write an application, that make use of svg graphics.
I'm developing the application on my windows pc and I run it without any
problems (cocoon 2.1.2 under tomcat 4.1.18).
When I want to deploy the application on a Linux server I cannot put it work
correctly: I cannot view the images in my browser.
I use the simple serializers svg2pgn or svg2jpeg.

I installed the same distribution (cocoon 2.1.2, built with the same
options), and all seems to work fine... but the svg graphics doesn't! (in my
browser (IE) I view the empty box  with the red x inside).
I cannot view even the svg samples (from the hello world! section).

Have you any idea of the reason of this behaviour?
Solution??

Thanks in advance!
Nesto