cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stephan Coboos" <cromo...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Flowscript and releaseComponent()
Date Wed, 22 Oct 2003 14:38:40 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Antonio Gallardo" <agallardo@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
To: <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2003 3:58 PM
Subject: Re: Flowscript and releaseComponent()

> Hi:
>
> You need to call releaseComponent() before sendPage() or sendPageAndWait()
>
> Antonio Gallardo

Thank you Antonio and Reinhard but I think, this is very very uncomfortable,
isn't it? At the same way we had to deal (at the past ;-)) with objects in
the different scopes in servlet programming: "Before sending a response we
have to save our objects into the session scope". In flowscript there is the
opposite case: "Before sending a page release the object". Therefore I can't
deal the whole script long with the same component. After each call of
sendPage... I have to retrieve a new one. Very very uncomfortable... ;-))

Regards
Stephan