cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "jcplerm" <jcpl...@ameritech.net>
Subject Mixed HTTP/HTTPS requests in Cocoon sessions
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2003 20:38:18 GMT
I would like to know how can I go about implementing a website in which users have access to
all site pages via HTTP, with the exception of login and credit card information updates,
while keeping the same session while transitioning from non-secure to secure HTTP and vice-versa.

Has anyone experience using Cocoon and HTTPS?

Like I said, in my application it does not make sense to use HTTPS for all pages, just whenever
sensitive login and credit card information is transmitted.

Thanks,

jlerm