cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Conal Tuohy <con...@paradise.net.nz>
Subject RE: PFD creation
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2003 21:28:54 GMT
Hi Josep

To generate PDF you have to either generate XSL-FO XML (for the FOP
serializer) or iText XML for the iText serializer.

Take a look at the "Hello World" PDF samples.

Cheers

Con

-----Original Message-----
From: Josep Riudavets [mailto:jriudavetsa@uoc.edu]
Sent: Thursday, 2 October 2003 01:58
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: PFD creation

Hi !!!

I'm trying to create a pdf file with some data extracted from a database,
all into an xsp page (I'm using esql taglibs, and some java code).

I have the data into strings, and I want to write these strings into a pdf
file. The result of the action is an html page that confirms the action has
been done.

How can I do this? I don't know if I have to use pdf serializer, or if it is
not necessary.

Thanks a lot