cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Latty" <joe.la...@tias.com.au>
Subject Populate Woody Form from request in Flow Script
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 00:13:54 GMT
We have a pipeline much the same as the Woody Example (form1) where on the GET request method
we are initializing our form in a java class (there are some prefill form values obtained
through a SOAP call).

When the form is POSTed (submitted) it calls our flow script, a method (in this instance called
airAvail).

Now in all the binding examples, inside the javascript functions, the form is populated from
a bean. In this situation we want to populate the form from the request object using our binding.

Is this possible?

Joe