cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Brent L Johnson" <br...@bjohnson.net>
Subject RE: [OT?] - XUL
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 04:47:51 GMT
Wow I've never even heard of this - I guess using IE too
much will do that to ya.  I assume XUL is the XML format
the browser frontend is written in to allow for different
skins in Mozilla?  I've heard the GUI is all in XML,
but didnt realize you could utilize this for building
web app gui's.

I'd like to check it out - that login/pass that's in
the mailing list thread does not work.  Does anyone
have any XUL examples I could check out?  I like
the idea of outputting XUL format using Cocoon
to build a webapp frontend.

Thanks,

- Brent

4514&w=2.
As you can read this is already based on Cocoon.

Furthermore I would like to add XUL support to Woody. I only don't know
if I have the time to do it in the next weeks while I'm preparing my
diploma thesis.

Joerg