cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Josep Riudavets" <jriudave...@uoc.edu>
Subject Accessing to environment variables from Cocoon
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2003 15:23:16 GMT
Hi ...

I'm trying to capture SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE variable from Cocoon. I'm working with Apache
1.3, Tomcat 4.1.24 and Cocoon 2.1.

I have developed a system where all queries from clients to Apache are passed to Tomcat applying
the APJ13 protocol. Now, I need to know some environment variables related to SSL client certificate,
such SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE or  SSL_CLIENT_DN.

I have included next line to httpd.conf:

JkEnvVar SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE SSL_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE

(I guess the syntax for this option is JkEnvVar apache_name tomcat_nam)

But ... what directive I have to use in Cocoon (xsl page) in order to capture this variable?

Thanks a lot !!!