cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "julien bloit" <Julien.Bl...@ircam.fr>
Subject Re: shopping cart : creating a new context
Date Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:18:18 GMT
Hi Peter,
In the xsp-session logicsheet, I only found tags for setting new attributes
to the session, and I'm not exactly sure ( i might be wrong ) that this is
the same as a context. I want to store a very simple xml tree to store the
user's shopping cart. I haven't been able to store an xml tree as an session
attribute, by using the <xsp-session:set-attribute> tag. The answer to this
might be very simple, I don't know. Do you?

Cheers,
Julien
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Dietz" <dietz@ipsi.fhg.de>
To: <users@cocoon.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2003 9:32 AM
Subject: RE: shopping cart : creating a new context

Hi Julien,

only saw your post today and followed the thread afterwards.
My approach seems to work the same way. I´m also able to create
a context without any user identification process, add and
retrieve values etc. Only I´m using the Session Logicsheet.

TO ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO KNOWS:
Is there a preferable way of session tracking? Session Logicsheet
or Session Transformer?

Cheers,
Peter