cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "julien bloit" <Julien.Bl...@ircam.fr>
Subject Re: shopping cart : creating a new context
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 12:03:06 GMT
Thank you Stavros,
I had quite the same code, but i found out my problem comes from the
connection between my apache 2 server and tomcat. The problem might come
from the fact that I use the mod_proxy connector instead of the mod_jk,
which is why I loose track of the sessions.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,
Julien

> ok the files are here:
>
> http://wiki.osmosis.gr/Wiki.jsp?page=SimpleCart
>
> --stavros
>

> On Thu, 30 Oct 2003, julien bloit wrote:
>
> > Do you have a sitemap and xsl example of this? I have problems for
merging
> > items, it seems my sitemap looses track of the session context after
> > creating it and adding the first item to the cart.
> >
> > thanks
> > Julien

able