cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Laurent Trillaud" <ltrill...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE : [auth-fw] NPE in Application Manager
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:23:59 GMT
It wasn't a so bad day because it works.  :-)  Thanks a lot.
But if, in the application, the pipeline associated to the load is
started automatically at login, at logout the pipeline associated to the
save isn't triggered.
I guess that we need a loop, in DefaultAuthenticationManager@logout,
like this one:
// And now save applications
Iterator applications =
handler.getHandlerConfiguration().getApplications().values().iterator();
while ( applications.hasNext() ) {
   ApplicationConfiguration appHandler =
     (ApplicationConfiguration)applications.next();
   if ( !appHandler.getLoadOnDemand() ) {
      handler.getContext().saveApplicationXML( appHandler, this.resolver
);
   }
}
But I don't know exactly where and if it's enough.
Laurent