cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Kris Van Echelpoel" <kris.van.echelp...@kava.be>
Subject Jboss 3.2.2RC problem with sitemap.xmap
Date Thu, 09 Oct 2003 08:58:20 GMT
Hello.

I'm developing a J2EE application with Jbuilder on Jboss (at the moment I'm
testing the release candidates of the 3.2.2 version).Now I'm trying to add a
webmodule using Cocoon 2.0.3. The problem has nothing to do with Jbuilder
but with Jboss and the war-file of Cocoon.

Everytime I try to call the root xml file of my war through my browser, I
get following exception. This also happens when I use the most simple
sitemap.xmap or the cocoon.war file delivered with the binary edition of
cocoon 2.0.3. I think that Jboss just can't open the sitemap.xmap although
Jboss says that there is a config error. I also get the config error with
correct examples of the sitemap.xmap. Can somebody help me ? I have included
all cocoon jars in the WEB-INF/lib of the war which deploys fine.

org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException: Error in
sitemap configuration : UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find
the component for hint:
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(C:\jboss-3.2.2RC4\jboss-3.2.2RC
4\server\default\work\MainEngine\localhost\codispub\cocoon-files\org/apache/
cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:148)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.DefaultComponentFactory.newInstance(De
faultComponentFactory.java:185)
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ThreadSafeComponentHandler.initialize(
ThreadSafeComponentHandler.java:98)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.GeneratorSelector.addGenerat
or(GeneratorSelector.java:187)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.createR
esource(ProgramGeneratorImpl.java:337)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.components.language.generator.ProgramGeneratorImpl.load(Pr
ogramGeneratorImpl.java:292)
	at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.run(Handler.java:265)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:534)
Caused by: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException:
UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint:
	at
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.component.ExcaliburComponentSelector.select(Exca
liburComponentSelector.java:270)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSite
mapComponentSelector.java:101)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.DefaultSitemapComponentSelector.select(DefaultSite
mapComponentSelector.java:104)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.preparePattern(C:\jboss-3.2.2RC4\jboss-3.
2.2RC4\server\default\work\MainEngine\localhost\codispub\cocoon-files\org/ap
ache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:198)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.prepareMatchers(C:\jboss-3.2.2RC4\jboss-3
.2.2RC4\server\default\work\MainEngine\localhost\codispub\cocoon-files\org/a
pache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:217)
	at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.configure(C:\jboss-3.2.2RC4\jboss-3.2.2RC
4\server\default\work\MainEngine\localhost\codispub\cocoon-files\org/apache/
cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:141)
	... 7 more

Greetz
Kris