cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael McConnell" <...@srskansas.org>
Subject Forms + XUL (Was: Re: EJB + Cocoon, "Best Practices")
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2003 00:15:31 GMT
WOW.... Great idea. That would be COOL.

-M

Michael McConnell
Perficient, Inc. - Advanced Technology Services
SRS Extension: 785-296-4854
Perficient, Inc email: michael.mcconnell@perficient.com
Mobile: 952-240-3940
"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)

>>> colle006@umn.edu 9/24/2003 7:22:37 AM >>>

Reinhard Poetz wrote:

<snip/>

> Yep, I was very impressed by that you showed me. It's also the first
> business application that uses XUL. So the work of your company
could
> encourage many people using XUL - in the future XUL is an equivalent
> possibility how to create the UI.

Hrmm... this makes me wonder if there's any sort of cool way that we
can
connect something like Woody and XUL for really cool forms.  Imagine a

formerly multi-page form that is sent to the client in one shot, and
appears as a tabbed set of widgets.... hmmm  *gears turning*

Tony