cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Michael McConnell" <...@srskansas.org>
Subject Cocoon 2.1.1 on WebSphere 5
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 23:48:55 GMT
Is anyone running Cocoon on WebSphere 5? I have rebuild the .war using
WSAD and adding the ibm-web-bnd.xmi and ibm-web-ext.xmi files that WAS 5
requires.  (And no, the generic cocoon.war (TOMCAT 4.1) DOES NOT run
correctly on WAS 5 either.)

However, I can get it to load the 'Welcome' page, but nothing else. (E.
g. cocoon/samples )

And this is only when I modified the root sitemap.xmap from <map:match
pattern="" > to <map:match pattern="cocoon">.

If I leave it as the original, I get:
No pipeline matched request: cocoon(BTW: The link on the error page
that should show the stack trace is broken now too, using the original
xmap. )
It looks like  some param in xmap is not set correctly. Any successful
implementations under WAS 5?

Thanks in advance.

Michael

Michael McConnell
Perficient, Inc. - Advanced Technology Services
SRS Extension: 785-296-4854
Perficient, Inc email: michael.mcconnell@perficient.com
Mobile: 952-240-3940
"All truth passes through three stages.  First, it is
ridiculed, second it is violently opposed, and third,
it is accepted as self-evident." (Arthur Schopenhauer)