cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Matthew Langham" <mlang...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: GUI for editing sitemap.xmap?
Date Thu, 18 Sep 2003 07:01:16 GMT
>   However its missing some new elements, in particular map:flow, which I
> would like to start using.  I'm not sure how the sunBow software is
> written so I'm not sure how it knows what are sitemap elements.  Perhaps
> its hard coded, or has an old relax schema in it.

sunBow uses its own sitemap schema (so it's not hardcoded).

The new elements will be supported in the new sunBow version which is to be
released at the Cocoon GetTogether. There are also some other enhancements
coming in that version:

* Support for Entity Catalogues
* An editor for log-levels in the logkit.xconf
* An alternate closing tag method in the xml editor
and more

Of course the real highlight is the new real-time Cocoon sitemap debugger
:).

Please also consider subscribing to the sunBow user mailing list - see the
details on: http://radio.weblogs.com/0108489/

Matthew

--
Open Source Group       Cocoon { Consulting, Training, Projects }
Tel:+49-5251-1581-30  mlangham@s-und-n.de - http://www.s-und-n.de