cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Get Data from Auth Context in Action?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:32:11 GMT

Ok, I found this post from a year ago where Antonio Gallardo talks about how
he created a <xsp-session:getxml> tag to do what I asked about.

But it brought up another question in my mind: if a user is logged into > 1
auth handler, and the context is supposed to referenced by the
"authentication" session attribute, how are contexts for each handler stored
in the session?  As importantly, how are they retrieved?