cocoon-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsad...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: How to Get Data from Auth Context in Action?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 23:02:03 GMT

Alright, it looks like that great <xsp-session:getxml> tag I discovered in 
an old post doesn't exist in the logicsheet defined in cocoon.xconf (which 
is why it wasn't getting tranformed when I tried).

Why is this?  It seems like it'd be quite useful (I know it would for me!).  
If anybody has the template code for it, I would like to use it very much. 
:-)

Thanks!

Sonny

>From: "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsadesi@hotmail.com>
>Reply-To: ssukumar@ecologyfund.net
>To: users@cocoon.apache.org
>Subject: Re: How to Get Data from Auth Context in Action?
>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 15:32:11 -0700
>
>
>Ok, I found this post from a year ago where Antonio Gallardo talks about 
>how he created a <xsp-session:getxml> tag to do what I asked about.
>
>But it brought up another question in my mind: if a user is logged into > 1 
>auth handler, and the context is supposed to referenced by the 
>"authentication" session attribute, how are contexts for each handler 
>stored in the session?  As importantly, how are they retrieved?
>
>>From: "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsadesi@hotmail.com>
>>Reply-To: ssukumar@ecologyfund.net
>>To: users@cocoon.apache.org
>>Subject: Re: How to Get Data from Auth Context in Action?
>>Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 12:33:22 -0700
>>
>>
>>
>>I'm also trying to do what I wrote below within an XSP where I can't use 
>>the "session" transformer.  I tried looking through the source code for 
>>the session transfomer (SessonPreTransformer to be exact), LoggedInAction, 
>>etc, but they also seem to inherit from other classes which allow them to 
>>retrieve certain manager instances to finally fetch the sesson context.
>>
>>I don't know how I'd do this with an XSP.  I really just want to fetch the 
>>contents on the <ID> tag from the "authentication" context after anytime 
>>after somebody logs in.
>>
>>Thanks,
>>
>>Sonny
>>
>>>From: "Sonny Sukumar" <ahimsadesi@hotmail.com>
>>>
>>>
>>>Hi all,
>>>
>>>Sometime after someone logging in, I'm trying to access the 
>>>"authentication" context, and fetch the ID value, etc within an Action 
>>>I'm writing.
>>>
>>>Is it documented anywhere how to do this?  I couldn't find it.
>>>
>>>Thanks,
>>>
>>>Sonny
>>>
>>>_________________________________________________________________
>>>Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige 
>>>using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar
>>>
>>>
>>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>>>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>>>
>>
>>_________________________________________________________________
>>MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
>>
>>
>>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>>
>
>_________________________________________________________________
>Enter for your chance to IM with Bon Jovi, Seal, Bow Wow, or Mary J Blige 
>using MSN Messenger http://entertainment.msn.com/imastar
>
>
>---------------------------------------------------------------------
>To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
>For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org
>

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8: Get 6 months for $9.95/month http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@cocoon.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@cocoon.apache.org


Mime
View raw message