cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Toper" <nto...@jouve.fr>
Subject RE: [Portal] Content Management within a portal?
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 08:45:16 GMT
Well it isn't that complicated.

If you try to figure it out, here is a pointer to an introduction to the the
portal engine.
http://www.xml.com/pub/a/2002/07/24/xmlportal.html

To me there are some things which seems quite complicated but you could make
some code generators to handle the work.

Else: use jetspeed (sorry guys :=))

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Darach Cawley [mailto:dcawley@tssg.org]
Envoyé : vendredi 26 septembre 2003 10:41
À : users@cocoon.apache.org
Objet : RE: [Portal] Content Management within a portal?

one of the guys that's working on this with me, had a look at this and tried
braking it down and figuring it out but he said he had so many problems.  We
have a large platform that all these services are running off of and we want
this as simple as possible because we will be giving everything to our
partners of testing in a college environment.

I think I might have a look myself though, but if anything we will probably
reuse parts of it.
Thanks,
Darach.