cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Horsfield, Peter A." <peter.horsfi...@ngc.com>
Subject RE: Turning Sitemap Logging Back On
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 14:16:13 GMT
Of course you'll need to restart the webapp or container
for the logkit.xconf changes to take effect.

I think:

The property you might want to add in local.build.properties
is
	build.webapp.loglevel=DEBUG

It is set to INFO in the build.properties from last nights
snapshot.

Peter

-----Original Message-----
From: Geoff Howard [mailto:cocoon@leverageweb.com]
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2003 10:10 AM
To: users@cocoon.apache.org
Subject: Re: Turning Sitemap Logging Back On

Samuel Bruce wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I recently downloaded the latest development snapshot
> of cocoon 2.1.
> Previously, I could debug and trace the flow of my app
> by viewing the sitemap, error and core log files. Now,
> these files are empty (except for error - if there are
> any).
>
> Can someone tell me how I can turn this logging back
> on, or point me to where I can view the doc on how
> logging, debugging has changed?

You can either change these settings manually in WEB-INF/logkit.xconf
or by editing a local.build.properties - there are some log
level config settings there.  I'd suggest doing both - edit the
xconf file directly so your changes take effect right away and set the
build properties so they are not overwritten should you build again
(like after a cvs update)

Geoff