cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mustafa Ali, Halgurt" <Mustafa...@docomolab-euro.com>
Subject AW: File existence
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 09:13:11 GMT
Oh, you are right, I changed it, but the pipeline still choose the second part, no matter whether
the file exists or not, it ignores the <act>...</act> part, do you have an Idea
what is perhaps wrong?

Thanks,
Halgurt
PS: I am a Kurd and my first name is Halgurt, we don't have surnames, Mustafa is my father
and Ali my Grandfather.

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Olivier Billard [mailto:obillard@rennes.jouve.fr]
Gesendet: Freitag, 19. September 2003 10:02
An: users@cocoon.apache.org
Betreff: Re: File existence

Hi Halgurt (I'm french and didn't manage to see what is your name and first name, so sorry

if i'm wrong),

Please check if you *really* didn't wrote {request-parameter:ID} instead of
{request-param:ID}, because the error seem to point a mistake of this type...
see :
cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: *input-modules*:
ComponentSelector could not find the component for hint [*request-parameter*] (key
[*request-parameter*])

-> this should be request-param...

--
Olivier

On 19/09/2003 10:30, Mustafa Ali, Halgurt wrote:

> Sure, here is it:

<snip/>

> cause: org.apache.avalon.framework.component.ComponentException: input-modules: ComponentSelector
could not find the component for hint [request-parameter] (key [request-parameter])

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

Olivier BILLARD