cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Ricardo Limon" <ricardoli...@msn.com>
Subject xsp redirection question
Date Thu, 04 Sep 2003 20:13:44 GMT

im a newbie to the xsp/cocoon development thing, i've worked previously with
jsp and i recently got interested in xsp, i want to know if theres a way to
do this with in the logic i know that there are some other mails about this
issue but they only discusse the fact of using the sitemap.xmap file. I know
that the actions logicsheet includes the actions:redirect-to that looks
about the only thing i could use in the cocoon verison im using (2.0.5-dev
with Tomcat 4.1.24 connected to apache thru modjk2 2.0.2 all under Linux)
but it doesnt seem to work at all. Heres the part im having problem solving
hope some one can help me soon.

Ricardo Limon

Code:

if (tronix != 5) {
            response.sendRedirect("p-errores.xml?men=" + tronix);
            System.out.println("---> redirect to my errors page");
     } else {
            response.sendRedirect("pCiudadPorLada.xml");
            System.out.println("---> redirect to my vlid page");
     }