cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Jaroslav mypost68" <mypos...@hotmail.com>
Subject How to process URL with encoded chars?
Date Tue, 02 Sep 2003 18:26:45 GMT
I have cocoon 2.1 installed on my windows xp. Everything works fine but -
when I pass URL with national characters then it is on the client side
transformed to hexadecimal represenation like
http://localhost:8888/myweb/cocoonsite1/test3/Testovac%C3%AD%20%C4%8Desk%C3%A9%20jm%C3%A9no.html
This is probably represented in the same encoding as the page from which the
link is gotten. Now I need to work with the name of the file - in my
sitemap.xmap I use match */*.html and then I get second parameter as {2}.
The problem is that it is changed and does not correspond to the original
URL as needed. The problem seem to be that the http-server uses iso-8859-1
encoding as default.

The question is: How to change the encoding in which the URL from client is
processed?
Thanks a lot. Jaroslav