cocoon-users mailing list archives

Subject RE: Select a stylesheet transformer after an action, possible ?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 10:05:02 GMT
> You may be able to refactory your pipelines a little bit to get out of
> this situation.  Also, I've not used the parameter selector, so don't
> know enough to say whether that's the problem.  If it doesn't all work,
> maybe write out what you need to do and why you approached it this way
> and perhaps someone can help you find an alternative solution.
> Geoff

Hi Geoff,

I followed your advice and found that the problem is somewhere else :
with a test action all is OK but with my real action i create the XSL file for the transformation.
In this case a strange behaviour happens : My pipeline is re-called (re-created ?) by cocoon
several times.
So my action acts differently the differents requests and i have erratics comportments.
Surely i have to understand and implements these new use cases, I will post a new message
on the list with a more explicit title.

Thanks for your help,

Ce message et  toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres  le "message") sont
confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute  utilisation ou  diffusion  non autorisee  est interdite.   Tout
message  etant  susceptible  d'alteration,  l'emetteur  decline  toute
responsabilite au titre de  ce message  s'il a  ete altere, deforme ou
This message and any  attachments (the "message") are confidential and
intended  solely   for  the   addressees.  Any  unauthorised   use  or
dissemination is prohibited. As e-mails are susceptible to alteration,
the issuer shall  not be  liable for  the  message if altered, changed
or falsified.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message