cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Wulff, Carl Christian" <Wulff.Carl-Christ...@ftd.de>
Subject Re: (performance) problem on weblogic 7
Date Wed, 17 Sep 2003 08:30:07 GMT
Hi,

Ralph Goers (and Vadim) wrote:

> In the management console. Go the the Descriptor page for your
> webapp.  Change "Servlet Reload Check Secs" to -1 and "JSPPage Check
> Secs" to -1.
>
> You can also make these changes manually.
>
> Add the following in your weblogic.xml.
[...]

well, as I mentioned in my first mail I made the changes manually to the weblogic.xml.
But <servlet-reload-check-secs> is not supported on WLS 7.0 SP4 in weblogic.xml (seems
to be a feature of WLS 8.1).  Using the console the parameter "Servlet Reload Check Secs"
goes into the config.xml of the domain (WebAppComponent/@ServletReloadCheckSecs).

Thanks insisting on these parameters! ;-)
Regards,
Christian