cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Lionel Crine <cr...@4dconcept.fr>
Subject Re: Upload with a generator
Date Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:39:29 GMT
What I want to do is the same thing as on the wiki site. but with a generator.

Precisely :

Put the java code in the "act" method of the upload class into my custom
generator class.

I want that the because I need to get the upload file into SAX events.
Oh .... I'm thinking about StreamGenerator which can do this for me...

So stupid question ...Sorry.

Lionel