cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Peter Velychko <v_pe...@ukr.net>
Subject Re: XSLTC opposite Xalan
Date Sat, 27 Sep 2003 13:48:52 GMT
Hello Jin,

You can try to use STX (Streaming Transformations for XML) instead of
XSLT to improve transformation performace for large documents.
You can find the java implementation of STX at
http://joost.sourceforge.net/.
Apache Cocoon 2.1 contains an Joost-based STX block also.

JXHc> Hello, everyone,

JXHc> I use cocoon to generate PDF files and have written some xsl files for this
JXHc> purpose. I just to try to use XSLTC for improvement of  performance of
JXHc> transformation (cocoon 2.1 with xalan 2.5.1). But I cannot achieve any
JXHc> significant improvement in relation to the transformation process using
JXHc> xalan.

--
Best regards,
Peter Velychko