cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Antonio Gallardo" <agalla...@agsoftware.dnsalias.com>
Subject RE: use my own configuration file for my avalon component
Date Fri, 05 Sep 2003 11:48:49 GMT
Nicolas Maisonneuve dijo:
Hi Nicolas:

> hy
> thank for this replies but i would like "setup" (and not add) my own
> avalon components  in a seperate file, ouside cocoon.xconf
By this answer I assume you are talkning about the extension of
cocoon.xconf by defining new roles. Well, this is one easy approach to
develop and fast test of your work....

> if it's no possible
> can we create a mini container  in the cocoon container to handle and
> configure my own components ( so i can parameter the components in a
> separate file )

Well, you can build your own block into Cocoon CVS downloaded in your
local disk. I already did this with a block I am trying to do. Then when
you build all your config will be automatically in.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo