cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: problems with castor transformer example
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 19:38:56 GMT
Hello Oskar,

Oskar Casquero Oiarzabal wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thank you for the explanation and for the solution. Now the example is
> working properly. But why it is not added to the catalina.sh/.bat
> during the build process? Is there any option I forgot to add when I built cocoon
> from sources?

No, you missed nothing. catalina.sh/.bat is Tomcat and Cocoon is ...
Cocoon. Be sure we will never manipulate your servlet container's start
scripts. Furthermore I wasn't aware of such a need for configuration.

Does anybody else know, if it is possible to configure this thing in
cocoon.xconf when specifying the parser?

Joerg