cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Forms + XUL
Date Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:30:51 GMT
Sylvain Wallez wrote:

<snip/>

> Oh my, what a pain! Why don't you _teach_ this class?

Definately possible.  The teacher might not like being out of a job
though %-)

>> What does the HTML that Woody produces looks like?  Will it validate?
>> To what extent?
>

> Validate ? Sure: it's simply a bunch of <div>, <span> with an associated

> CSS and a few lines of JavaScript !

Ahh, ok, my fears laid to rest.. must have faith! :)

<snip/>

> Poor guy, that has to learn PHP when he is a Cocoon committer :-(
> But playing with the Woody samples doesn't take so much time !

It's even worse, I have to learn PHP when I already know it! :)  I think
  if I had known it was going to be a PHP class I would have probably
not even taken it.  Ah well...

> Sylvain

Tony