cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: AW: ImageReader not working?
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2003 08:21:39 GMT
Mustafa Ali, Halgurt wrote:

>Thank you I solved it, it was stupid from me, I don't know how I wrote such a pipeline,
here is the correct pipeline:

><map:pipeline>
>   <map:match pattern="munich/images/*">
>     <map:read type="image" src="munich/images/{1}/>
>   </map:match>
></map:pipeline>

You should really do:
<map:match pattern="munich/images/*.gif">
  <map:read src="munich/images/{1}.gif" mime-type="image/gif"/>
</map:match>

<map:match pattern="munich/images/*.jpg">
  <map:read src="munich/images/{1}.jpg" mime-type="image/jpg"/>
</map:match>

So you're just using the normal reader, not the image reader. The image
reader is intended specifically for resizing images, which you don't
really seem to want.

Regards, Upayavira

>thanks,
>Halgurt
>
>-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----

relativly to my sitemap directory, but they havn't been represented, so I thought I have to
define a Pipeline for the Images and I did this below:

><map:pipeline>
>   <map:match pattern="**.jpg">
>     <map:read type="image" src="munich/images/*.jpg/>
>   </map:match>
></map:pipeline>
>
>I don't know whether it was the right way to do that or not. Can you help so that I can
show Images in my generated pages?