cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: cocoon-soap & xmlhttp component
Date Fri, 26 Sep 2003 09:01:23 GMT
Wermus Fernando wrote:

>I have tested the example web services with cocoon from
>www.candlelightsoftware.com . The component xmlhttp, it was supposed to be
>at cocoon project 2.1 release, but I couldn´t find it.
>	Does anyone know if it will be added to the project?
>
>If anyone tested it I have some questions. I need to make a wsdl file for
>the webservices & I don´t know how to do it.
>
>Good bye

I don't particularly understand your question, but from reading your
subject, you seem to be asking whether it is possible to do an HTTP post
with some XML as the body of the post from within Cocoon.

As far as I know (from my reading of the code), this is not possible.
However, the HttpClient that is used certainly is able to post arbitrary
content as the body of a post, so the WSProxyGenerator or the
HTTPProxyGenerator could be extended to allow it.

Anyone, please let me know if I'm wrong in these assumptions.

Regards, Upayavira