cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Geoff Howard <coc...@leverageweb.com>
Subject Re: Does anyone have javascript working in an xsp page?
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:24:28 GMT
Darach Cawley wrote:

> Does anyone have javascript working in an xsp page?
> I'd like to have a javascript calendar in my xsp page.
> I'm hoping someone has tried it before, cause it doesn't work for me and I'm
> stuck!

Yes, of course, but your question shows you may be a litte confused.
Are you trying to run a browser based javascript calendar tool in an xsp
page using javascript as the serverside programming language?  XSP can
use javascript for serverside processing, and can return javascript
(although it has no business being in the xsp - it should be introduced
later via xslt probably) to the browser for use there, but they are
different environments and shouldn't be confused.

HTH,
Geoff