cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: wsproxy and request parameters
Date Wed, 24 Sep 2003 03:02:49 GMT
Jeff Ramsdale wrote:

<snip/>

> Actually, I figured that was probably the case. So Tony's example must have
> been an error. I wanted to trust him! ;-)

Yes, I messed up.. all those &'s should read as &amp;. I was lazy and
stupid.

Anyway, the short of it is that the proxy takes the "provided" request
parameters, and combines them with the request parameters that were
submitted via the form, and combines them.  I believe the provided
request params are not being encoded.  I was partially into solving the
problem when I realized the {raw-request-param:actor} was not correctly
working.

I'll check it out more tomorrow and come up with something.

Tony