cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: A stupid Question on Portal Framework
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2003 08:43:47 GMT
There are almost no stupid questions :-)

As you can see it's the transformation step. It's difficult to see,
what's the reason for this, but I guess (because it normally works) that
  you don't use a newer Xalan version through the endorsed libs problem.
Can you please check the Xalan version in use by testing with
environment.xsl as described at
http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=NoMoreDtmIdError ?

On the other hand the exception seems to be thrown because of a comment.
Maybe it works if you simply remove the comments.

Joerg