cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: JSP in C2.1.1
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:35:08 GMT
Some time ago I fixed some minor bugs for the JSP stuff in Cocoon 2.1
and 2.0. I tested it with the samples delivered with Cocoon, with Jetty,
Tomcat and Resin. So at least these samples should work.

<jsp:include/> and <jsp:forward/> don't work. They can't work with the
recent code as you might have read in this thread:
http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?t=105967319200003. But if you have the
need and time and knowledge to fix it, I won't hesitate to commit your code.

Joerg