cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Joerg Heinicke <jheini...@virbus.de>
Subject Re: File existence
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2003 19:29:15 GMT
Sorry for my impatience - but how many mails were sent already on this
topic? And it's always the same, no progress to see. Is it so difficult
to do a bit of debugging to find out exactly what's wrong? Have a look
into the log files for exact stack traces, do remote debugging or what
ever. It can't be so difficult!

And from my personal point of view I wouldn't suggest to use the flow
variant (sorry Upayavira), this one is too much error prone for such a
simple task. I suggest going back to the ResourceExistAction, but this
is of course up to you. Less to write => less errors to do. Try it with
hard coded file name instead of {request-param:ID} first, do the next
step later after you see the simple form works.

Joerg