cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Tony Collen <colle...@umn.edu>
Subject Re: Sitemap question
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 18:12:26 GMT
Diego Cattelan wrote:
>     <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
>             <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
>             <map:serialize type="html"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> This is a standard matchers in cocoon sitemap.
>
> How can I use more than one generator like this?
>
>     <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
>             <map:generate src="other.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
>             <map:serialize type="html"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> The XSP added is used in database query for example.
>
> How can I achieve this? (withouth programming?)

Diego,

It's an error to put more than one generator per pipeline, but you can use the <map:aggregate/>
tag
to aggregate multiple XSP sources into one file, and then tranform the aggregation.  The other
way
would be to have each XSP in its own pipeline (serialized straight to XML), and create a third

pipeline and use the CInclude transformer to include your two XSP pipelines.

Regards,

Tony