cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jorg Heymans ...@domek.be>
Subject serializer kicking in before transformer finished
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2003 13:51:29 GMT
Hi,

In my custom transformer (extends AbstractDOMTransformer implements
LogEnabled, Cacheable) I have the following :

    public void endDocument() throws SAXException {
        super.endDocument(); // required
        try {
            helper.endDocument(); // this call potentially takes a few
seconds
        } catch (Exception e) {
            throw new SAXException(e);
        }
    }

sitemap snip:
<...
        <map:transform type="custom"/>
        <map:serialize type="blob"/>
..>

The result of this is that the blob-serializer seems to kick in before
the custom transformer is fully finished. The output i'm getting is the
output as if the transformation never occured. The logfile entries
indicate the same, blob logentries appear in between my transformer entries.

Can i get around this? Is this expected behaviour ?

rgds
Jorg