cocoon-users mailing list archives

From David Kavanagh <...@dotech.com>
Subject Re: Maintaining request in match string.
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2003 11:27:11 GMT
Joel,
Your original note said the URL looked like  ... index?35,45 (or
something like that). Normally, the image map (or for image button) will
have a name and the params returned are image.x and image.y. If you use
the request generator, what params are shown? A simple pipeline in the
sitemap will help you debug this.

<map:match pattern="paramtest">
    <map:generate type="request"/>
    <map:serialize type="xml"/>