cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Upayavira ...@upaya.co.uk>
Subject Re: Problems using the HTMLGenerator in command line mode 2.1
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2003 13:18:43 GMT
Artur,

Are you able to update to the CVS Cocoon and retry? A fix has just been
committed that should remove (or at least reduce) the dependence upon
the HTTP environment. This should fix your problem. But I can see that
the HTMLGenerator does have some references to HttpServletRequest, which
means it will continue to need to have Servlet2_2.jar in the classpath.

Let me know if this sorts it.

Regards, Upayavira