cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sylvain Wallez <sylvain.wal...@anyware-tech.com>
Subject Re: XMLForm Deprecated?
Date Mon, 01 Sep 2003 14:04:52 GMT
Sylvain.Thevoz@swisscom.com wrote:

>But what do you do if you already use XMLForm and don't have time to change all the things?
>
>Sylvain (T)

Is there anything that prevents you continue using XMLForm ? If you are
happy with it, there's no reason to change. And being deprecated doesn't
mean that it will be deleted tomorrow.

But if you are frightened by this deprecation, you may consider
switching to JXForms which AFAIK should not be that much complicated.

Sylvain